I think everything is better in the country!
You will work through the rough spots. I had a little one who came with some bad habits. It took a while for her to realize there was a...
Don't they make electric collars small enough for Yorkies?
I truly think that pit bulls need to be matched with the right owners. All the dirt that has been done to them is cause and effect for much of...
Lots of trees to manage there. I honestly don't know how you do it. Looks like a full time job to me. Just don't let any widow makers get you.
We had a real warm day. First really warm day this year. Greenhouse was reading 100F even with the door open and the fan running. More...
How about hitching up a few goats in those thickets. I hear they will strip the under growth
Keep them there, please sir.
I am late (as usual for me). Happy belated birthday wishes Pallet Pete
Good for You! Little runners are a real challenge. We had a 7 pound little runner. She never gave it up until she went blind. I am happy you...
word around here is that Brady "intends" to continue playing and as yet, has no retirement plans.
Question, has anyone tried or know someone who has or is using Dinovite dog food supplement? Know any stories of results?
Been there more times than I care to admit. As I age, it harder and harder for me to let them go. Last time, I waited too long, then had guilt...
I really knew the cat would return. That is their habit. I felt so bad about the little fellow having fallen victim to the cat.
Any evidence of the monster cat's return? Anyone shoot one around there?
[ATTACH][ATTACH] These two make fantastic jerky. I use 85% ground beef. I like the end that makes two strips at once. I put them strips on...
Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the evening. My wife and I haven't been to a movie for years. Would like to get out, but........
When I was working for a living, I used to file married with no deductions. Still ended up writing checks to Maine and the IRS upwards of 5...
I would be thinking about some wood working projects if I had access to that much cedar. Cedar has so many qualities.
Thanks, I thought before I put a whole lot of time digging this, Our group has so many skills, someone might just know what I am looking for....