You poor bastard, must live wrong. Posted from an OpenSuse 42.2 guest under Virtualbox on Windblows 10.
Installing the first Virtual Box Linux Guest.
No longer need wire for my internet anymore new boxen wireless.
You would lose it if you saw how *zon packaged that boxen. it took up the entire back of the Rav4. Needless again.
New boxen. First Post.
Is she going to use flex seal on it?
All bets are off the rest of the order left *zon this morning. The out of sequence order took a ride late last night hopefully to the North Windam...
All I need is to miss a meal and then ..... That system wasn't supposed to get here until tomorrow so I could intercept it,none of this crap.
One never knows.
What'ca talking 'bout JT it is snowing here.
This wasn't just on Amazon it was from Amazon.
You rang?
Well they can't do that as the box made it to the Gorham PO yesterday.
You can laugh Steve I don't let much bother me, I'm just wondering what is going on as this configuration has been selling all over the place, now...
I can't win, lookey at what is showing for my system that is in limbo: Item Under Review While this item is available from other marketplace...
Well, I did warn him.
Well will now see if I can get my package held at North Windham. Anyone care to bet?
Don't forget its urine pressurization and poop softening abilities.
Fine for the feed not so good for the combustion air side depending.