Nobody showed you the handshake at the last GTG? Somebody needs to talk to those guys....they be slackin'. :rofl: :lol:
Zactly. Lube the slides too.
I use anti-seize. Don't let 'em use a gorilla on the lug nuts. Torque those, but sneak up on the final setting. This only takes a few extra...
I like that.
Just be glad you don't have drums all around. :thumbs: Not a brake guy, but I've done some, and I always change rotors. They aren't too expensive,...
Your wife EMPHATICALLY said NO!!! :rofl: :lol::pain: So, there's that.
Looks like a miniature crown.
[MEDIA]
Oh, t-shirt weather.:dex::shiver:
Nice to see you putting that dray to use. Good on ya' Barcroftb for helping out.
That's looking gooder. Another summer, and it'll be even better.
I was thinking the invite may have been to fire up something besides the 13..............:whistle:
:zip:
6 more weeks here, but not many big fires from the look of the forecast.
That's just an April fools joke. It's really June-ly.
Haven't heard that for a minute.:thumbs:
Hey, if you're happy, we're happy. Be happy.
All good info, so far. My wife liked the idea of the slide, and the extra room. This will sit outside, unless I build an enclosure for it (AKA,...
We'll keep looking and doing research. Looks like a different tow vehicle is in the cards once this lease is up. More research, and :makeitrain"
Yeah, 1st thing I'd ask would be, "how much does it weigh"?