You too.
but smart arse memes and smart arse posts are ok? After we've REPEATEDLY ASKED FOR IT TO STOP? It's a two-way street. We're trying to keep the...
Again, you are taking it personal. And we've gone out of our way to NOT do so. I've considered you a good friend here, Rotti. For many years....
Exactly. Some guys seem to lose sight of the fact that, unlike some other sites, everything here is VOLUNTARILY done......hence no advertising,...
Don't forget "donate a chit-ton of your personal time to deal with a ton of childish bullchit". Because that's what we do...... I know it sure...
It's a tumultuous time in American history, and the party lines are deep and bitter. We do our best to keep all of that chit out of here, some...
Just think, if people wouldn't post politically-charged garbage on some posts, we wouldn't have to lock threads down..... Imagine that for a moment.
I'll have to check my # tomorrow...thanks for the heads-up!
Apple is phenomenal. Puts out great heat, great to cook or smoke over, smells fantastic when burning.....
Nice looking family, Oakman69!
Been a while since I checked in......been growing this one since August, I cut the sideburns waaaay back twice now..... [ATTACH]
Welcome to your new addiction, Mmjhunter! You're now a member of the best firewood family on the planet!! Sounds like you have a great start.
I'd LOVE to have something like this, with a 5 or 8hp engine to move it along..... What do you think, blacksmith?
I didn't realize how easy it was to pop the limiter caps off of the factory carb, until hdtoolmkr765 mentioned it.....by that point I had already...
The reason i,say this is that several years back, my brother bought the house across the road and remodeled it. He had a buddy of ours come in...
It wouldn't hurt to prep the oil based paint with a primer before blending your mud over it. Keep in mind, drywall mud is water based.....
Once you learn to sharpen a chain efficiently, you'll never have that problem again, because you'll know what to look for as you're sharpening....
The bench is looking phenomenal!
Just read in another post that black gum and persimmon look closely the same..... Is it possible you have persimmon? I have experience with...
Did someone say........steak?