Just because they have horns doesn't mean they are bulls... just sayin' brother:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
If I was a betting man, which I'm not, I'd expect the release of the updated 441 before any update to the 461. It's been NLA for awhile now.
I just picked some more up too. Works like it should and the price can't be beat.
I see the list price on them but what are these realistically going to sell for? Interested in the versacut...
Yep because rolling coal is cool for kids today in 'Merica...:picard:
I'm pretty sure I could squeeze it in there with a winch, but I'd have to walk it off again to be sure. My biggest issue with it was the limited...
Great idea! I'll let you take the lead on that I don't do much climbing any more.
If I remember correctly all it needs is a line set and a winch over Backwoods Savage shouldn't be too difficult. :saw:
Post it up in the classifieds here! I'm sure there's someone on here that could use it!:handshake:
Gooder score brother! Nice to see your persistence pay off!:yes:
Chainsaws and guns git-r-done! I've been really happy with my total L&T bars!
50 bones for a 5 gallon gas can!:bug: Mighty proud of them aren't they!
While the 251 can take a beating, I'd still go for the 261 in your higher volume situation. Great saw with an excellent power to weight ratio! I...
Who has 2 thumbs and thinks this is outstanding? This guy!
Anyone else listening to these guys? [MEDIA] Pretty talented bunch of lads if you ask me! Pardon me while I go binge watch Norwegian bluegrass...
Yummo!:rofl: :lol:
I'm not sure it was posted here or not. There was quite a lot of mention of it over at OPE forum though.
Same here! :tears::yes:
That's gonna leave a stain.:rofl: :lol:
That's what she said... Sorry couldn't help it!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: This guy! Small part my azz! The whole dang thing was your idea... you...