Can't "like" that.
Man I wish we had winter this year:(. We had basically 2 weeks of cold. And a few other cold nights but basically had spring or fall weather all...
You bar oil hoarder.
This is what they have there. I think my wife bought this for me sometime in the last year when I asked her to pick me up some.[ATTACH] I have...
I like that Poulan oil but haven't seen any at WM in a few years. Their brand bar oil I buy says SAE bar and chain oil. It's in a black bottle...
In the early 00s bailey's still carried them, it was the smaller "brush clearing " bars. Then they were forced to drop them from what I have read...
When I first started out as a forester we still had some old school guys that cut and loaded by hand basically. (This was is 2004:eek:!!) They...
You can cut down through a tree on the ground and the bar doesnot pinch. And you don't have to bend over as much. A big thing here in the south....
Haha
Yea its really strange to me the new logging skidders i am around (Tigercat is the one that comes to mind) there now all electronically computer...
No he is pointing out that a spark plug is steel, in what an aluminum head. Your repair insert is steel in an aluminum head. So there is no...
Husky doesn't get on them for oil, as far as I know? That could of been that semi syn brand that my loggers always use. I think it starts with...
And it's probably worth what you paid alost still. Esp since it probably is pre tier 4!
Those first few years when you get it are often higher as you have the new factor, jobs that haven't gotten done cause you don't have the...
Most average homeowners put 25 to 50 hours a year on their smaller tractors
Carb intake. Spark plug, decompression valve. I can't see a difference in the cylinders? Is there something bad I'm missing? Edit : Is that...
I usually run a 20" on my 372xp, my ms650 and ms390.
And even though a starter is realitivly cheap for it. Even the price of starter will but A LOT of diesel fuel especially considering I can't...
Yea I didn't think about that. My old tractor has one of those variable hour meters. It takes something like 2 hours of idle time to make an hour
I might try to get another few gallons. I am on my last of I think 2 I bought last year. It's bar oil. Not the worst I have used. I like it