Don't blame you on that. They are about one step better than what you would get from raking the lawn (and that is after you let the dog out)
I'm impressed!:thumbs:
We have robins here, at least I think they are robins. They were eating crab apples. We have at least 3 ft of snow on the ground.
Everyone has to find their own niche and know their limitation. Mine is with both feet on the ground. Yours seems to be anyplace you want to put...
I know there are a lot of solar projects out there. More coming online. For the home owner, I feel more can be had from solar gain, than solar...
[MEDIA]
that just makes me ill. any idea how it was accessed?
Bet his IQ just dropped (more)
[ATTACH]
You must have done something right to have folks that will make sure you are well.
Come to Maine We have feet of snow on the ground. Nothing growing. outside. Lots of sledding going on here now. We live next to the power...
I go to the car wash way more than I used to. I now have a monthly pass for a really good cleaning. Amazing how my attitude about keeping the...
we get those treats for my cats. I buy them in big plastic boxes at Sam's Club. We go through a lot of them. I always open up the cat food and...
I use 4Health grain free. I it a bland only sold at TS. I went to their web site and tried ordering it along with dog food. For some reason not...
Just went on the Tractor Supply web site and ordered 4Health Grain free dog food and cat food. I was surprised to see no shipping cost. My pets...
I like there, food is delicious and the atmosphere is alive. I really like that line dancing they do. They try hard to make sure you are happy...
My brother called me after his surgery. The doctor said the hip was fractured in 4 places. They elected to put it back together instead of a...
She looks like she is ready for the Olympics with those rings.