Don't worry I wouldn't do anything to hurt kitty. The *zon shipment will be refused if it doesn't make it and kitty has at least three weeks of...
Just ordered KC some kibble it is $8/bag cheaper via Amazon now the fun begins I was nice and did not ask for 2 day shipping. Will kitty starve???
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] That was hiding [ATTACH] We got over a foot of wet stuff.
My wife's cousin had two joints replaced up here in Maine didn't hear anything good about surgery for that in Florida. So she spent two summers...
Not what he needed Larry, not what he needed at all.
I suspect the machine will go back into the garage, she will need a lot more than a week or two. I don't want to be close when she tries adding...
I had no trouble with the machine, the boss needs more work with it.
Actually the snow blower made it easy for me to stay upright on the mess.
I spent a bit of time yesterday playing move the snow that is likely it for the year. I also suspect the boss lost all desire to use the snow blower.
There is about 6" of new out there all ready.
I place a handful of pellets in a small juice cup and cover with rubbing alcohol stir to mix dump into a cold burn pot and place it into the stove...
Yes, it does.
I hereby cancel tomorrow's skiing lessons due to lack of interest.
Here is what is coming for here: ... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 7 am Wednesday to 10 am EST Thursday... The National Weather Service...
Down big fella, aren't you a little on the chunky side?
We got 24+, more coming tomorrow.
Used my snow-blower today showed the boss how including starting it. Wasn't pretty but the job is done. Boss needs lessons in respecting 14.5 hp...
It is simply sending even more crap to your TV. Do a Google search on CAST for giggles. Miracast allows your TV to show what is shown on your...
Sub, I had the lawn mowed this past summer and am having the snow plowed this winter. Have someone else do yours.
Looks like the air that will enter that Oak during a gust is not going to be enough to counter what enters through the vent, what is behind that...