Goofy people! If the tree is dead the bug is long gone. Folks around here learned a long time ago that the ban on moving ash is pointless.
Watch those blow-downs with large root balls. They can stand up straight real quick and turn a really good day into a really bad day! Nice...
What saw do you have the light weight bar and what bar is it.
Muzzle loader stock! Sell some as stock blanks.
How many splits did you get out of the giant?
It's right here in the living room where the fireplace use to be. It's a Buck 80 catalyst insert. It's all we heat with. It's just the 2 of us and...
Bubba, dey's ain't no sucha ting as "too much dang ash!":D
See! Dat's why I likes it here so much!
I'm thinking about an ES light 25" bar for my 461 and a 28" ES Light for the 661. Currently the 461 has a 20" ES and the 661 has a 25" ES bar....
Ahhhh, butttt, hmmmm :faint::rofl: :lol:
Hey! He's fully charged, you can unplug him now!
Wow! I can't believe someone in the great frozen North East actually gave hard maple away! :faint: Gooder on you!
It's there in OTE="blujacket, post: 612812, member: 53"]It very well could be Black Locust, but I'm not seeing the white cambium layer in those...
After closer review of the second picture in the second group of pictures, I'm sticking with black locust. Dat ain't mulberry bark on da left...
Black locust and I base that on the second picture in the second set, that seems to show some bark on the upper left of the round. No matter black...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Rule if thumb: "Never be afraid to ask too much or offer too little." I pray all works out well for you and you have no need to sell your gear.
Just never know what you'll find hidden in the wood of a growing tree.
I've got my idea but: :popcorn:
While we're on the subject of unseasonably warm weather; Look at the daffodils we have almost ready to bloom. We don't usually get those until...