Looks just like 'em, don't it? :thumbs: [MEDIA]
In my case, it's not the dryer or the fridge.......it's me.
Love it.
Ok, you too. I keep forgetting we have members all over the globe. Truly, a global community.
When I did the back bedroom and stove room, I didn't put drywall on the ceiling (T&G end matched pine), but I foamed the gap, then trimmed the...
I'm so sorry, but that's more difficult to spell, and I just didn't have the energy.:D
Nice milleo . I'm thinking some Maple too. Hey Loon , wut's up? Got tired of the new name? I'm less confused now that the old you is back.:thumbs:
Nice job Mike and Mrs. I'm just wondering WTH is going on with all you guys/gals who don't have snow. You're excused if you live in Florida. :D
I seem to be little wider lately, so crawling around the attic gets, uh.........interesting. Our attic has a whole bunch of old boards and other...
I'm confused by the lack of snow.
Took the words outta' my mouth, or my keyboard.
That's too many rules.
Big fan of Pesto? Man, that's awesome. I love basil.
Hey VTW. welcome aboard. Nice first post.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
What a good idea.
My chuckle for the day....thanks Grizz. Welcome aboard Casper !
Maybe it's a "How to do it all wrong" vid?
Maybe it's the beginnings of stone soup? Stone Soup Recipe - Food.com
You know, I keep cutting, and it's still too short. Must be the saw's fault. Or, the tape measure. Nope, I just can't...... [MEDIA]