I couldn't remember why that name was familiar! ! Haha:rofl: :lol:I forgot about that guy.
Another thing I just thought of. If you have not bought another wheel for that HF grinder and are useing the one that came with it, that is for...
Heard this was good oil and actually cleaned deposits somewhat. I asked my dealer about it and he didn't have any in stock for me to buy but could...
This is what I will use next after I use up all the amsoil that I have left. I think I have about a half a quart left. I mix at 32:1 and use it in...
Looking at it that chain has just been destroyed, rocked and tried to be filed and not enough taken off of it to right it back.
For one there no dam rakers on it, somebody has hacked them off. And looks like there might not be enough hook on the cutters? And you have not...
Got the cool oldschool logo intact
6.8???? You mean, or that was probably one of your "other" calibers you mentioned.
Or 5.56 or .300 blackout or , .22conversion. Ok just messing with yall. Back to hearing about DexterDay trip to Arkansas. :D
I think I remember you buying that?? Maybe im wrong?
Oh, I see.
Yep mine is still going strong. It's a 1989 model
Good call on passing on that. If you don't know, go to youtube and look up soggy bottom boys and watch one or any of the related videos!! I...
Didn't you go back with the 340 topend???
So all this conversion talk was for naught! Ha. At least it's here and someone searching on it will see all that info in one place
Uhh, yea it's worth $20!! The clutch cover and top are worth that!
I am about where the others are. $1300 ish and $400-450ish. Get better!!
That was my guess
The CC purse is your new avatar! Ha
That's about what I use my cheap china saws (earthquake ) for, but their Antivibe is amazing compared to poulan. First time I really used a Poulan...