Scary. Bobsledding with trucks, you going to copyright this?
Crazy I drove by there hundreds of times prior to joining this forum. ..... guess I will stick to the steel cover for now.
If you elevate the rack some, and build either a ramp/chute do the pieces fall out, that should help right? Bending down into the uprights could...
Tyrone PA, for real? I worked in Johnstown every other week for 5 years..... damm
Overkill, yup got it. My nickname outside of here is sniper, but aren't we all family here:D I figure he would give me roofing as I am his...
I am like u locust, cold days are great unless the snow is too deep. Something refreshing when you are out for hours in 0 degree weather. I...
Sweet. Where is that?
Where do I find this rubber roofing? I have yet to ever come across it
I prefer a permanent structure with steel roofing. If you are going to cover piles, I would say the tin would be the best option. Durable...
Well done and enjoy :MM:
Wow, amazing how two hours distance changes ground conditions. I have pure mud here, no snow. Hoping it gets cold soon and stays cold. Well...
I need some cold temps and snow so I can skid some logs out for milling. Love working in the snow, unless it's more than 2 ft.
I do not feel too bad. Keep thinking I am getting soft and not worthy of hoarding status on days like today.
They sell a kit at tractor supply that gives you a new nozzle and vent. Can't remember what I paid but it wasn't much.
I had big plans to split and stack 3-4 cords of rounds today and tomorrow. Weather changed over the last 36 hours,hitting60 degrees with a lot of...
If you enjoy it, keep on collecting! Heck of a lot cheaper than collecting other things, and it's well seasoned if you do need to burn it.
It will be the bugs that kill us!
Good idea. Well done and good luck.
I have a forced air wood furnace, and love to burn wood. I miss having one room that is very warm while I watch the fire, but our house is 70-80...
Nice wood. Tell him thanks but no thanks for the tractor as it's not green. Just kidding. Going to buy your neighbor something he enjoys in return?