I just want to give a shout out to Big Brown for delivering an empty shipping tube to my house today. The end cap on the tube and a few pounds of...
Can you see the underside of the tub at the drain? Sometimes the rubber shoe gasket fails and water drips down the horizontal run. I've also see...
Scotty, my next project is going to be a set of rat tail meat skewers. I'm waiting for the stock as the size I need is not available locally....
Both of those look delicious. Is there mashed potatoes and stuffing in the turkey log? What is the outer crust on the turkey log? My wife...
A lot of potential failure points on that one. The Kindling Cracker is one piece, solid cast iron and well made. Something that can be handed down.
This didn't last. No leftovers to take with me ice fishing. There is ice, but barely enough here. Some ponds edges have opened back up.
I love the hungry hound pics. The food smelled great cooking and even better in the house.
Were you using snowshoes? 4th pic looks like The Basin. I have to get up there this spring.
I've been seasoning my pans on the gas stove top. I wash them out lightly first. They rarely need scrubbing since I wash them before food dries....
Front loader, that will fit in a fireplace. Please.:whistle:
:popcorn: I'm interested in this. Are the frogs getting seasoned?
Lamb shank?
First of all, Happy New year to everyone. Today is supposed to get to 45 degrees and I have a ham bone and Angus beef cubes to use up. I soaked...
Have a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year everyone.
That is a nice score! I just did a quick search and this was the economy line of Wagner. Still decent pans from what I read. I'm sure Dave can...
Nah. Everything goes up after Thanksgiving so it is time to take it all down.
We are putting away the decorations today and de-cluttering the house. It feels great to get things back to normal. Nice and quiet too. [ATTACH]
These two were at The Shelburne Museum in Vermont. They have an excellent decoy collection there. I'm curious how these were loaded. They must...
Those guns used whatever the gunner had on hand for shot. Old nails, screws, metal scraps, etc. Many were pivot mounted and some were used in...
I'm sure lots of folks wavering on the purchase because of the price. There has to be a price point to shift more sales.