I will have to do that. I want to get back to Maine oneday and see more of the state than the tourist trap in Kittery which is as far as I went
that's something I want to do oneday, is rent a snowmachine for a weekend of snowmobiling fun one day.
Maybe it's a retirement project?
I may do that. if you have that many folks in line we could try next year. but there still is lots of season left. Deer season is basically over...
ssshhhhh don't say anything but my ms650 would as well. ;-)
I don't have a dog or ever have but have hunteD behind a few before. use to go at least once or twice a year with a buddy. Both when we were in...
Yea that wood , would have just bounced off that handle and been unhurt. Like he said, problem solved.
a good spot and good dog you can kill a dozen a hour easy
it's FUN!!! hunting without them is stupid I think. just randomly walking looking for them or like stand hunting for deer and wait for them to...
cutting cedar?
yea. let him rest. but I know a good squirrel dog that's harder on him than you to sit at the house. esp if he sees you get in the truck in camp...
that's a 3.5 year old:bug:o_O. don't get them like that around these parts?
dang man !
Wow shiny
new ax and looks like brand new ATV!
some folks really ought not to have there profiles set to restricted if there in the SS pool. Makes research almost impossible...
i use them for the fire first. then when they start to wear theough they become welding gloves. problemnis i have several sets of welding gloves...
i have worn theough several sets of the Harbor Freight welding gloves. which is what i use for the stove
That sounds awful!!o_O I don't like coffee in food stuff either. Sometimes I think some thing is good but could be better someh
That girl looks like she got a kitchen aid mixer.