Oooohh about $0.50 a box sale. haha
Yea a dull circle saw is a recipe for disaster as hard as you have to force it through the wood.
"Never not keep the chains dull"?? What, you mean sharp?
105 is what? is that 32" loop?
Great pics HDtool
You know when it needs to be sharpened. The saw will stop cutting and burning the wood and have to be forced through a cut when it's bad. But...
I never noticed a minimum order for free ship on prime? I just ordered an SD card for my phone last night. just the $20 card and shipped it free...
I think a bold " no longer availible" would be better that way folks can see what was given and they type stuff.
Prarie for me Jade for her. No we haven't moved.
Same size
XL You sneaky bear!!! I know you have access to my info! I'm gonna have to get yall back you and basod if a shirt shows up at my house!:ups:
Nice right there . If I didn't already have a few loops or used my 32 more often id take you up on it!
Yea I get that often as well. you can almost guess those, often they endup in the town your deliveries go out from days ahead of time when you...
Free shipping without prime use to be like $20 when I first did amazon, last I didn't have prime it was $30. Also I swear once I had prime and...
That's the "add on" items!! they keep getting more expensive to! I don't use music or TV usually.
My stuff always comes late! I get a free month on each occurance. I have it more so I don't have to bug them about free returns. we return a pile...
Need prime
Yea it will fit the smaller Poulan saws. craftsman is rebranded Poulan. I think it will fit the Chinese saws in the smaller size if memory serve's...
My wife might say otherwise. She just folded all my clean ones and I have a huge pile of them now clean:bug::eek:
I was thinking about buying one of those and then thought I don't need one. Washer went put and was just the little guys birthday so I didn't get...