Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Obviously the voting is already over but i wish them the best of luck!
Same here. Only have a temp probe in the pipe about 18" above the stove. I have the main unit in the bedroom and the wireless in the living room....
Those kaklugn's are really cool! About how many hrs will it it give you good heat? I also love your cook stove! :thumbs:
Now that's what I'm talking about LodgedTree ! Nice work
Thanksfor the ideas guys. Yea i plan on cutting out the rotted t111 and adding some sort of trim piece in its place. savemoney that drip edge...
[ATTACH]
Well the shed is here in its new home. Turns out that I know the shed mover guy from 10+ years ago. We didn't realize that speaking over the...
Just so you know, there is no cure for the hoarding virus. There is only treatment. :stacke: :axe: :fire: :woodsign: :cheers:
I understand your concern but even while im hunting the gun is pointed in a safe direction and trigger discipline is always on my mind. The...
Cause them deer come runnin through the woods pretty darn fast. I also leave the lever open just a tad to keep the trigger safety out. And yes...
Saw that the other day. You can see the nervousness in her dads hands
Great pics stinny! I always love seeing a notification for this thread. Thanks for sharing
Two great bucks right there. Congrats!
Great buck and great story sask! I love the character he's got. Thanks for sharing
Yea he's a biggun! :eek:
Uploaded a few videos of the 9pt I've had on camera since August. And of course he visited my stand during shooting hrs on Thanksgiving. I'm...
That's awesome. Congrats to both of them!
For now I'm just going to have the shed mover set it on some treated 4x4's laying crossways to keep it out of the dirt. If i decide to keep it...
Yea i know even the materials for a small playhouse would be closer to $800. This is way bigger than i even thought of looking at but for the...
I can get this 12x24 shed from a friend for $200 and a local shed moving company quoted me $350 to move it. It's a little rough looking on the...