done
I can picture a flat top cut out of that and it being the base for a glass top coffee table. Man that would be a conversation piece for sure.
Wow that is a awesome burl
Ill ask Grizz if we can link them over to here.
Ive watched it like 5 times
Thats what its there for, let you know when you forgot or got distracted
It's LONG......
Congrats Grizzly Adam very well deserved. You pour your heart into this place, everyone loves it here and what you do to make it possible
No legal limit, Ohio has an apprentice program that they can be in for three years prior to taking a Hunter Ed. Rules are pretty simple, they have...
My daughter and nephew are both doing great this year. Took my daughter out for youth last weekend and she got a nice little buck. She loves it,...
We've used my address for things like that and I can just deposit into our PayPal act for that. Either Adam or I can help you with that if needed.
Yes I still have it. Your welcome to PM me for more info.
[MEDIA]
DIY there is three ways I know of or have tried. 1 Skin the head and bury it for about 6 months. The bugs will clean it up for you, make sure to...
Like others said here, there are lots of good bows out there. Pretty much all the big companies have great bows. I shoot a Mathews (after years of...
I'm not trying to argue but the distance is actually greater with a compound based on the bow only and not human factor. If you compare two new...
Awesome! CONGRATS on a great deer and meat in the freezer.
I love finding sheds, I've never been able to find as many as many as my brother. He finds them like crazy. Here are the two best ones I have...
That's a big shed!
I was wondering that too Clem