Great to have you here and took advantage of the "free lifetime membership" offer! :)
Good to see you're back at it! Just take it as it comes. :)
Talent!!!!
Uggg, sounds like that one could be ugly.
Didn't seem like I did much, but my muscles are telling me I worked today. :)
Yeah...it's pretty light but kind of awkward so I'll draft my bride into helping. Shh, just don't tell her yet. :)
I know...I'm a bum deep down inside. Lol. Thanks man.
Thanks...nothing as productive as your day though.
Thanks.. Always seems to go slower than you want.
The rough opening for the window. [IMG] Will cut the plywood out and install the window next weekend (crossed fingers) [IMG] The window just...
Worked on my north wall today...got up into the low 40s so it was just about right. New window and siding In between tear off and putting up the...
Worked on the exterior wall today . [IMG] Two layers of siding. Sheathing...got to love the care they put into it. They used whatever they had...
Hey your snow stuck around. The stuff we got yesterday disappeared already.
Awesome man! Enjoy!!!
I like that! It even makes a Chevy look good! :) J/k...nice looking ride What year?
Which thread is that....are you seeing double again? Have to cut back on that moonshine. :)
It's a good place to be!
Humm, can't remember what I did yesterday. :) I've never been able to nap, but I bet I'll fall asleep early tonight. Couldn't sleep until after...
Decided to get my keister in gear and finish out the back wall. I think I posted a couple pics before. I pulled the old siding off, and replaced...
Grizzly did that one.