Well, I DID buy the snow slide spray today. Now, to actually get it on the sn*wblower and sn*w shovels.........that's a whole 'nother project.:doh:
:handshake: Have some "errands" to run......:cheers: will have to wait for later.
Woke up to about 2" of white crap on the ground. No, I don't have the extension cord run to start the sn*wblower, and no, I didn't get the...
Calling Lousyweather
Welcome!!
While your waiting for Snowy to show, welcome to the forum! :handshake: Lots of very friendly & knowledgeable people on here. Oh, and BTW.....a...
:eek:
X3
Feel better Larry!
With a pellet stove, you can dial the heat down (unlike a wood stove). Most stoves have "auto" setting, which makes the stove go on and off if...
55-TRPIP - PELLET BURNING STOVE - 2,200 sq. ft. (F2) Might be a bit big for his situation.
Well, having some time on my hands this morning, I decided to install my latest purchase. A Lux Geo stat. Decided a few weeks back that since I...
Great price. Hard to beat, but I seem to remember some members not being happy with those after purchase. As Jay mentioned before, the...
36* here and drizzle. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving is great!
My new ride has that stuff too. Mine turns the rear defroster and outside mirror heat on too. As soon as I get into the nice warm car, I hit the...
:drool::drool::drool:
Had a total of maybe 3/4" of wet snow. Most was gone by mid afternoon. Wind has howled on occasion, though.
Yep, important they're clean. If you wirebrush them (carefully), a couple coats of spray graphite or moly seems to help keep them cleaner longer,...
Works best if you do the actual Rain-X treatment on the whole windshield and then put the washer fluid in.....but helps no matter what. I even do...
Might want to loosen the mounting bolts/screws a little and wiggle it around......might not have "seated" back in the same position or case got...