I'll have to look into that. I know my hitch is good for 14k. Might be that the receiver is less. On the newer trucks they advertise 17k...
Ok. Thanks for the advice. I may look at a smaller machine so I'm not quite as heavy. Just won't be able to financially swing so much all at...
I realize that. I'm not looking to pull on a daily basis and I probably wouldn't be pulling it if the road conditions weren't good. Like I said,...
See you in 24 years. Or at least that's where the forecasted payoff is right now. Hopefully it's much sooner. Congrats!!!
I have an 05 GMC with the 6.6. I think at 14k for a trailer I'd be at my limit of what I could pull safely.
There's your answer. Aluminum expands and contracts at a greater rate than the steel drain plugs. So not only do you have dissimilar metals...
The sad thing is that no one stops to help out anymore. If you stop to help, many officers would just tell you to get back in your car and keep...
If you decide you want to insulate your liner, you could use vermiculite.. A block off plate would probably be recommended.. If you get too much...
Looks like it wouldn't work with gutters... Gutters get filled with snow along with the roof and the path for the air to flow is blocked.. No...
This? [MEDIA]
No worries... That 3038E is a good looking machine.. Looks like the winch is about $2600 new.. Not bad.. Will start looking to see what is...
That all makes sense.. Thanks Canadian border VT and Farmerfrancis . I'd be going about 50 miles so driving the piece of equipment is really not...
I'd love to get an old John Deere 350B on tracks with the 4 in 1 loader bucket and backhoe.. Unfortunately, it would require me to buy a much...
I've been looking for a while and want to get a Dump Trailer and Tractor/Loader/Backhoe that work well together.. Not sure if my requirements are...
Are you able to clean from the bottom up? If you have a straight shot up from a clean out "T" you could probably run a poly brush up there and...
Okay. If you took the time to look at the reference you would see that the "yahoo organization" referenced Washington Administrative Code, I.e....
It's a C-130. A midget compared to the C-5..
Bird strikes and near midairs with other aircraft are bad enough. Can't imagine trying to find a runway with a calzone splattered across the...
As far north as you are, I could probably walk and beat you there!!
I can be there in 45 minutes!!!! Will there be any left? Suddenly hungry again!!!