I only walked away because my SisIL was way up by the house and her dogs were inside. I stood there watching the back cut for at least 5 minutes...
:popcorn:
Outta' make you feel good knowing the horses are out of that weather. :thumbs:
Aren't you running low by now? :) Oh....never mind, you're a hoarder. Wut wus I thinkin'?
I counted somewhere around 25 cords of hardwood. Didn't count the pine. Whew......tired just thinking about it.
Ranch is da bomb....in moderation. Bacon is also da bomb, but it'll clog your arteries faster than anything. I like my arteries unclogged, thank...
To simplify.....gooderest.:rofl: :lol:
Brother should be coming over tomorrow to help install the new rear door. I'll do the storm myself, unless he wants to help with that too. Man, I...
I'm gonna' take a stab and say........cherry? :D
So, another text yesterday telling me he'll be here in a couple hours with another 3 "cords" (AKA, a real cord). Took him over 3.5 to make it and...
Might get back over there this weekend, and I'll take some more pics.
Oh, and sorry for the ...wait for it........derailment.:picard::rofl: :lol:
Man, I hope they're Crayolas. Dem's da bomb. Goodest. The ones from Big Boy (the restaurant) aren't very useful. A little light reading for our...
One of many reasons I don't loan tools.
Well, fooled again. InAccuweather said low of 40, and it's 30 at 8 am. IAT was 61. Only took a few minutes from a cold stove to get it choochin...
Wow, it's not even dirty yet. Dat ain't right. ETA: Forgot....I bought us both a cheap Amazon tablet as early presents. I expect I'll get a new...
Tempted to not have a fire tonight, as it's still 72 IAT, and 44 OAT. Going down to 40OAT by about 4 am. Maybe I'll just wait til morning and have...
Just remember, the 60's were cool.:dex: Plywood was around well before that, ya young whippahsnappah.:rofl: :lol:
This is cool. Stepdad had a whole setup on a big piece of plywood in the basement. Mountains, tunnels, the whole deal.
South China Sea Island, so you can't have it.