Man that is tough. Sorry you're taking a beating. Hang in there...these things will pass.
Step 1 - make breakfast sandwich Step 2 - eat breakfast sandwich Step 3 - take picture of empty plate Step 4 - make second breakfast sandwich
Chvymn99, I tried to take a picture of my muffin sandwich...but obviously I was a bit slow. [IMG] Maybe next time :)
Sausage egg muffin starting up here...what's going to be on your plate Chvymn99 ?
At the beginning of winter: [IMG] "Isn't the first snow beautiful?" At the end of winter: [IMG] "When will this ever end!?"
More importantly...is that your bike? :)
Sat in 30 degree weather to watch my Cyclones beat Texas Tech...66 to 10. Totally unexpected victory! [IMG] My oldest son and his fiance. We had...
[MEDIA]
Some people will do anything to get out of shopping! :)
I'm leary of the overfilled insulation too. I did end up using some R15 in the wall around the door (left over from another project) and although...
Cool beautiful morning today. Stayed at the "lodge" after seeing my youngest last night. Heading to the ISU football game after lunch with my...
Way to go son and pop!
Now does she take them with her to keep you in line...or to cook with? :)
Awesome!!!
When I use to do a lot of cooking I bought some nice Fibrox knives made by Victorinox (makers of the Swiss Army knives). Excellent knives like...
We found the beer. [IMG]
What a mess! That's exactly the problem they had with a basement bearing wall. Who would do that??
Called my son...I mean text him. Asked him how he was feeling. He replied so so as he had a cold. I asked him if he was too sick to go out to a...
Wood warmth is the best! We push hard on getting a couple years ahead around here to emphasize having good seasoned wood ready to burn. I burnt...
Turned into a beautiful snow...not a lot snow but the wind is really making it look like a mini blizzard. Brought more wood into the basement....