"PC" people, time for the lemmings to take their walk. Always looking for an excuse to make something more of what was intended. Would be...
Looking good. We are cheering you on! [IMG]
Looks close, but is forecasted to not snow here. Got to love the protection of the Ocean for keeping those storms out of here. (just take cover...
I was looking through a FB page, "Journey on the back roads of Maine" I came across a picture of a woodsman taken in the late 1800's. In some...
There is an abundance of Moose here. The state has tried twice to reintroduce Elk. Each time the entire herd died off. There used to be here,...
Love it! You played your hand right with that one!!! The problems start once you look away and the stuff become permanent. You loose your...
You have to protect your property or it will taken away one nibble at a time. I once had coon wipe out my chickens by reaching into the wire....
If I was willing to spend the money, I would get a walk behind push model. That one won't leave you deaf or exhaust you.
I don't understand why you aren't under 5 feet of snow by now????
I have seen corgis in action. Smart and loving dogs, but very quick on those little short legs!
I hope that does it. I think the only real thing you can count on is the experiences of those in the surrounding area. I know that here, the...
I understand how your fence will keep your sheep in, but not how it will keep the coyotes out? They are very cleaver
[ATTACH]
Welcome to the family. Cute kids!
If you don't shut them in at night, what is to stop a coyote from attacking. I can hear the coyotes yelping many night. Sometimes very load. I...
There is help for returning vets. Silence does not help. I know there are a lot of negative stories about the VA. I am here to tell you that...
I bought a nice ring for the fire pit for this year. Only able to light it up once or twice due to the drought. Not safe with the woods so near....
Green roof, my favorite color! You sure are getting that job done fast. Glad for you and the future equine residents. When that old North...
I hate to tell you how much I dislike have bugs in the house. I love my dogs and cats, but NO to bugs. Too many bad experiences with bug bites etc.
Get them what they want, leave it at that. Then get what you want for when you cook. Every one is happy then. Don't forget, you need to clean...