Welcome Scavenger!!!:-) we have new blood!
Just googled colt. not him
Samuel colt maybe?
That's the one that had me laughing. As a forester I think I find this even funnier than most I guess!
I'm gonna have to watch this thing later!! I wasn't at first when I saw it was how to sharpen a chainsaw "blade" but reading those quotes i have...
Chainsaw blade????
Haha. I was assuming maybe he wanted to know about the weedeater of other sruff since that one clearly says 023?
Yea there is a funny YouTube video where a guy has his "dry wood " all around and on top of the stove. and is complaining about the government and...
Yes you could do that. But someone who is asking will wet wood hurt tear EPA stove may think that they "have" to close the bypass for "proper"...
In!!:makeitrain":tractor::ups::banana::ups::tree:
It just plugs it up the smoke is so cool and moist.
I am loading stove once a day. the coals will reignite the wood and stove is still warm. I have had half a dozen coal relights. and I am in SC:eek:
A face cord!!! heck most of us burn 6 to 9x that a season easy and can then go 2 years without cleaning so I would not worry one bit with 4 year...
It will take out a catalyst if you have one but won't hurt a non cat stove one bit. just will make more creosote and not take full advantage of...
Gunbroker is good. watch your shipping fees and know what your FFL charges to transfer . ..the latter is around $30 give or take $10. Armslist is...
Wrong person, buddy! haha. I don't think my good short term memory will help much on this project ;).:rofl: :lol: You meant to quote Mag Craft...
Yep.
I read more than one may realize. ;)Short term I have a pretty good memory. I knew that was the reason for your name.
Mag Craft Is a magnesium welder
You can say that again!