I like these. They are very non-threatening, but get the point across. Just what I'm looking for. If it were up to me and the wife we would be...
We have a 15' right-of-way through our property that two families use. One family, let's call them the Jones's, have two children and are very...
That will make some fine firewood.:yes:
I see at least 2 options from here. I know there are infinitely more. Option 1, cut vertically into two separate piece and then slab them with...
They are not now and never will be allowed to roam outside of a fence. "Home" is wherever they feel like plopping down at the end of the day....
Icelandics are considered "triple-threat" i.e. wool, meat and milk. Ours are officially registered too, so that adds value when selling as...
Yes, all of the above.
I don't think I posted up picts of our now complete flock of 6 Icelandic sheep. This first picture is 3 ewe lambs. We will not be breeding them...
First off, I didn't read all of this thread. However, I live in PA and I did not vote for Trump. Before today, I worked under the assumption...
Oh, we have a ram lamb with them. If they let him, he should be good to go.
That would be great! Thanks. Keep me posted.
Apparently they love maple leaves, too. I don't know about oak, but the next 2 dozen oaks I will be falling are all dead standing and have no...
You betcha! They even love the leaves that have naturally fallen. Next Spring, they are going to help us browse down an area of overgrown...
The girls love tulip poplar leaves! [MEDIA]
Here's our three ewe lambs, Daisy, Aretha and Avalon just after they were introduced to each other. They immediately bonded and Daisy was so...
I have one, but for a multitude of reasons (excuses) I haven't gotten around to tinkering with it.:loco: :crazy:
Here's the last two ewe lambs to round our our little flock. Aretha (L) and Avalon on the right. [IMG] These girls have not been shorn, so you...
Live traps work great for cats.
Funny you should say that. I remember liking liverwurst as a young child, but haven't eaten liver since. I figured I would keep an open mind....
This was my first attempt at making sausage of any type. I used the liver from the doe I shot on Monday, mixed with 6.5# of pork butt, lots of...