Finally getting some more work done thanks to a big helping hand from my good friend. I've been helping him work through some difficult times....
Love those hefeweizens!
So you are saying you need to get better to save his waist line from expanding? :) Get better soon!
Motogp would be a blast. I haven't been up there yet....have you? I'm I heard it's an awesome view.
Damp 50s today...dropping into mid 30s tonight. More silver maple, basswood and pine. Loving me some fall weather! Said it's suppose to get near...
Thanks for sharing...looks like a great time!
Hey all. Finally able to take a minute to post a couple pictures of the trip I took this last weekend. Was lucky enough to get invited to the...
LOL. That's determination good sir!
Excellent job! That's got to feel good getting that accomplished.
Nice work! A lot of everything!
Dang man...now I'm missing being up in Wisconsin helping my friend do the same.
Winner, winner chicken dinner! Sounds like a nice purchase man.
Morning all...dogs for walks, groceries shopping and washed my car all before 7am. I was on a roll! Even made some Cherio bars for the Sunday...
Odd, here Menards is always full...Lowes at least half full...Home Depot is like a ghost town.
The way they played the first half I thought they were going to do it. I was cheering for you man. :)
Thanks man... she appreciates it looking tidy. She enjoys the natural look of things though so when I filled a couple other wood racks she even...
Great to have you! Plenty of good people here to learn from!
Decided to work on my wood rack....or is it a shed now? I've been working on our fence gate, including putting on new fence boards. I priced 4'...
Waiting for the first hoarder to ask about said groin injury...and whether it was worth getting it. :) Seriously, bad luck man. Get better.
A&W Rootbeer tonight. Last night was a different story....a few Shiner Oktoberfest and a few Blue Moons put an end to a long week! :)