I threw the switch on ours yesterday.
Nope Prime Rib.
Today it was visit Bay Haven day for lunch.
This was the group that did the concert Fiddle-icious | Maine's Largest Fiddle Orchestra
The concert was fine, Bear can't sit anywhere near that long, I have to get up and move. It was a Bear issue.
Just got back from a concert left at intermission.
Nice knowing you JT.
Managed to install a 43" beast now to make lunch. Works great so far.
Prime G, prime. USPS delivers on Sunday in a lot of areas for Amazon Prime stuff. Last fall when HART was impacted by ringworm I sent them a pile...
Really: 6:30 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Hey my new TV is in WILLINGTON, CT. are you trying to make off with it JT?
Tell us in the spring how it went.
A bit later tonight we may get one.
Tone it down or you'll scare a mod. :whistle:
I will. What joint and how is the PT going?
We just approved that bylaw.:faint:
On the system in the den yes, up here no. I have two computers plugged into the system in the den.
In a single word, YES!! Now to better things.
Playing upgrade changing my PC monitor again. The new one will be here by end of day Monday.
Got enough inputs to that 32" HDTV to sink it.