I should make a pecan pie. :whistle:
The Oak leaves seem to hang on right into the middle of winter, if not longer. Still quite a bit of Maple leaves still attached., but not for long.
Yeah, I stood off to the side. I might be stupid, but I'm not stupid.:)
Lots of evergreens. Fair bit of Red Maple, some Poplar, and not a whole lot of Oak.
I told him it was nice that all I had to do was stand there, and he said I was his only customer that ever helps unload. For the price......no...
I've started fires in mine in the 60s OAT. A little smokage out the door. I'd wait until it gets a little cooler than that though.
Well, he finally found his way back to my house.....with a fully loaded truck, and some hangin' off the tailgate. Not sure I've ever seen tires...
Wow HD, that's pretty clean for a '95 in Mi. Dave & WS, those pics remind me of winter. :dex::D
'97 or '98 GC?
[MEDIA]
I do the trick. Wait, that came out wrong.:picard: If I'm home, it's very rare for anyone to even get out of their vehicle before I'm out the door...
Possible to go get more before things get too bad up there? You use more than that in a year, don't you?
Thanks for the info Allan. Woodwidow , take care and heal up. We'll wait for ya'.:dex:
Well, if there were 3-4 Gasifiers, that mighta' got done. Or, 72 hours in a day.
That was cool.
Holy WOW! Super nice. When does he plan to get the siding on so he can move in? I've seen houses not that nice.
Yep. I don't care if it's dead, alive, up, down, or sideways. If you're on someone else' property w/o permission, it's trespass. If you're...
:popcorn::coffee: I'm not even close to getting into the Red Maple yet. Been too mild. Only used about 1/3 "face" so far of Ash kindling and Pine...
Ok, not the one on the far left.....the one right next to the wedge.
:ithappened::popcorn::)