In today's rag sheet: Forecasters agree: Maine will have warm winter Elsewhere in the nation, federal and private predictions differ. [MEDIA]
Looking really good. Your efforts paid off. Prep time is always longer, but good prep often means the job will last a long time. I've had a few...
I don't care for any form of soliciting, exception if children are doing it for the scouts etc. We don't see any more of that now. The JWs do...
Heat pumps are selling very well here. Everyone I know who has one, loves them. I know of an apartment landlord who has only heat pumps in his...
A jet engine maybe?
Here ya go Pete, copy and post this: [IMG]
Sounds to me like you have yourself a nice place to call home. Good neighbors are essential to a happy home life. Wish others could be so lucky.
Wonderful. Pay it forward as your time allows.
is your wife planning to use the wool?
Brownies. Love those with vanilla ice cream on top. But with my weight loss diet, none for me. :(. I'll just enjoy some of these tasty green...
you can keep all my share of snow. Not interested in it for now. Maybe a few flurries for Christmas Eve, (only a few!)
Coffee and omelet gone done. Read the local rag sheet. time to get moving. Rain moving in for tomorrow. Predicted to be heavy. We need the...
I am surprised with your experiences. Getting a stove at that price and to still have issues isn't acceptable. I really hope you get a...
This in today's paper: Heating costs likely to rise moderately this winter in Maine Prices will be higher and it's expected to be colder than...
Were you using a TV for a computer monitor? What are you going into now? I have to tell you that the 1080 LED monitors are hard to beat for...
Always good to have future plans. Me, I stay here on the Rocky state of Maine. Lots of coast to enjoy. Mountains and the 4 seasons. Only here,...
Do you have a Feildings near you? Give them a call and see what they can do for you.
come on up north Jay, Lots of room up here. Lots of cold day, cold nights. below zero winter days that can last up to 3 weeks.
Consider running an ad in the local newspaper. maybe putting up one of those papers that have the pull off tabs.
Ask yourselves, do you trust your doctor? If yes, then follow his/her advice, if no, why bother to go to him/her.