I tried everything, fellas........except for Kroil. Trust me when I say they are STUCKETY-STUCK to the STUCKTH DEGREE.
Electrolysis is a NO-NO with aluminum, magnesium and pot metal......I was all ready to try it and did some research. This is an aluminum piston...
We have a Grainger here, I'll check there first. See the problem with something like these stuck rings is that it's VERY hard to initiate motion,...
I'm going to buy a can of that Kroil, trying to find it locally.
The drill and battery are around 4 years old
That's a doozie.....me likes the doozies.... Just be very careful, split trees do goofy things when felling them. Might want to,consider putting...
OK guys, before I go and do something rash and stupid, do any,of you have a formula or method for getting piston rings un-stuck? I have this...
I see a bunch of red oak there....
Looks beautiful buddy! Ours is getting closer. The hickories are all golden, maples are turning fire orange and red, oaks haven't started their...
That certainly is too much lettuce. And not nearly enough bacon. :whistle:
Great little saws for sure, can't beat the price of that one either!
I know. I looked and looked and looked. Wierd.
Might need leaned down on the "L" screw. If you do that you'll have to turn the idle back.....
Best.........apple.........EVER.........
Call this #, maybe they can help you out... [ATTACH]
Found this, any help? Sierra Products Stove Woodstove User Guide | ManualsOnline.com
Welcome to the club,Woodier! Have you done a comprehensive Google search yet? Usually the manuals can be found via .PDF files on the 'net. That...
Those honey crisps cannot be beat, IMO!!
DexterDay
No, brenndatomu was gonna swing by and get it for me. We tried to arrange pickup literally the same day the guy agreed to the deal, and he won't...