And now I know what a feed thong looks like... and that's the rest of the story.:thumbs:
Joe is a great and honest guy! I had the good fortune to run this saw recently and I can say it's a beast! Somebody is going to be very happy with...
He seemed to take it pretty well. Better than i would have. Haven't heard wheather the mystery has been solved yet.
Ask Red97 about the empty saw box he just got from ups recently that was supposed to contain a 346...:headbang:
I'll just leave this here: [ATTACH] Get used to seeing these fellas :confused: they've already started hitting shelves
Sounds like a golden opportunity for someone.
That is untrue. Unless you have some new info to back this statement up with?
I don't know about deserve but I'll take it anyway. I've always been more of a beg for forgiveness kinda guy anyway.:thumbs:
I looked at the dealer locator on the dolmar website DOLMAR - Dealer locator looks like there are about 7 full service dealers spread out over...
Thanks buddy!
This sounds like a coil issue that doesn't show up until it's hot. They get dodgy like that sometimes. I'd test the spark with the saw hot/when...
Looking good Corey! The saw's nice too.:thumbs:
[ATTACH]
My thoughts exactly! Total:Yar: Seriously glad you found a truck! Finally....:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Bwahahaha! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Haha yeah that never happens around here :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: and totally doesn't make this place great at all!
Do we need the dead horse icon or just a rename on the thread? Maybe something like "As The Pages Turn" In a world where one man needs a new...
Tons upon tons in every scrap yard across 'Merica. Sometimes I feel like I come back from the yard with more scrap than I took!:thumbs: Heck I've...
Nice work Scott! I like the way this one is shaping up so far! With a little extra worke those blades also make great knives.
That's a good deal on them. I've had mine for a couple years now. I use them mostly while mowing, but sometimes when I cut too. They have been...