Heyyyyyyyyyyy... I like it... !!! :D
:rofl: :lol:... I've done that too Yoops. My "bare face hangin' out" thing is, I'll lay paperwork "plans" on top of a tool I'm using, and then...
Happy Thanksgiving Canadian hoarders... :campfire:
Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp... :coffee:... ahhhhhhhhhh... :flipeggs:... have a great day everyone... :rootintootin:
Giz is 7 years old today. Found some pics of the ole girl "helping"... :tree: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And my fav pic of the evil snow...
Some mighty impressive stuff Shawn... wow... o_O... :yes:
Happy Birthday hoarders... :coffee::flipeggs::stirpot::popcorn::camping:
My git up time is between 4 and 5 every morning... unless I'm out late. 7 hours is about all I can take before the ole bones start squawkin'... ;)...
Anyone who can stand on their head to clean a stove (have seen pics of you doing this... ;)), will have no prob wildwest ... you got this......
Monin... up early... :coffee:... ahhhhh... more winter prep projects today I think. Last mowing, move "stuff"... etc. Have been working on a...
Had one soaring high above the house here yesterday savemoney & wildwest. The white head and tail lit up in the sun. Beautiful to see...
I just make a "T" with the length I need, and use a lumber crayon or spray paint to mark logs while I walk alongside. Close enough... :tree: [ATTACH]
He had just bought the experimental plane he was flying. A Long EZ. Part of a pilot's job while on long distance flights is to switch fuel tanks...
I use a set of tongs with a lift line. Works well... [ATTACH]
The assistant clearly knows he "misses" sometimes... flinches on every throw. Next... maybe blind-folded... :picard:
Nice job on your trailer Dancan... one of your pics shows a set of heavy tongs (can't see if it's lifted by a small boom)... did you build a...
"Well.....I bought that Stihl BLK57.....ugh.... This CAD is getting out of hand.....".... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire::camping::axe::tree::saw:
Nice job fordf150 ... looking good. That new space oughta be very nice... :yes:
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire: