That's why I'd be thinking about renting a dozer and making my own roads, or at least fixing up the ones that are there.
I'd start by assessing the ground and terrain, setting up some access roads and several processing landings or areas, tackle the easier stuff...
Well, that was a first!! Very cool!
You've got your hands full with that job. Do you have a crew working for you?
Well done!! Looks fantastic!
You guys have any idea how this saw governed? Just curious.... I just cut some cookies out of a 20" diameter ash round, seems like a lot of...
Well, I can tell ya the chain is SHARP....... Took a little chunk of bacon out of my hand!! [ATTACH]
No, this is a 46a that I had already. Your 82b will be going on the next RA I build, I have a 1958 model here that's complete with great...
My buddy out the street (who builds the most amazing street rod grilles on the planet) just TIG welded the rear chip guard back onto the saw...
I gotta read up on advancing the timing, but I like the sound of it......
That's fantastic, M.R.E. ! By the way, welcome to the club!
That's good....I think!! :rofl: :lol:
Where is this at? Because next year, I may make a trip out of it. Maybe get a handful of us FHC'rs to make the trip?
First post for you here and it's got a video of your processing wood??? I'd say you've found your UTOPIA here with us!! Welcome aboard, Brother...
Awesome! I'm patiently waiting for those chilly nights to return, so far it's been too mild here.... Did notice that the hickory leaves are...
It wouldn't be the same without you buddy!!
I'm a sucker for old skool. And for steam power. And for logging. This is awesome!!! I'm very jealous!
I'd definitely prime the walls, but yes mastic works for tile on the wall.
Hey, you can't eat the horns! That meat looks delicious! Some of those steaks sure would be nice over some hickory splits on my keyhole pit!!
Looking good buddy, you'll be set soon enough. You've got to get a feel for your surroundings and such, before you know it you'll be setup like...