From what I can see, I don't think you ever have to worry about being caught with your pants down. In fact, from the looks of all that you have...
Only thing that would concern me would be safety and comfort. You don't want to slip while using a saw or while carrying wood. It is obvious...
No frost here last night, stayed around 40F. Got up with my coffee, bacon and omelet. Sat down to read the news on the computer, and no go....
Lots of good information here. I like it when we spread the word about deals, quality and experience. be it buying, retailing, or trials. It...
I am impressed, very impressed. What a huge amount of btu's sitting there. I bet you burned a ton of calories doing that job. You are really...
I run my stove on the stat. At first I only ran it on stat during shoulder season. Then I figured out that the stove ran much cleaner on stat....
you have to crack open a lot of those to get a meal. But they are good with hot butter.
[ATTACH]Hum, I have lost directions to this place. :(
That is sad, because in the end, it may well hurt the pellet buying process. The best climate is a stable, but competitive market. Seems energy...
you have to have an "eye" for it. when you first see it, you can imagine it as a finished or restored item. I've seen a man make some of the...
That is good. Very good in fact. You need it for that area you are working on. Good you two could work that out. Hurray for FHC!
Sun out today, but cool and the air is dryer. I've been complaining about the lack of rain, but what little we had, has helped to green up the...
Do you know what her weight is now. She must be 7 months old or close to it. If those pictures are recent, then I'm betting she will be a...
That tells me a lot about Lowes. To me, it is price gouging, to Lowes it is profit making. But the guy selling at $160 isn't giving them away so...
I thinking the verdict is out on importing one bug to get another. Sort of like GMO who knows, but the risks are high in any direction. One...
If my house went below 70F, you would be able to hear my wife from your house! :heidi:
Looks like the forecast will be a little cooler than first predicted. It is raw, still damp from the morning rain. Stove is running. [ATTACH]
I have seen that over and over esp. with maples. Once they get severely stressed, they may come back for a couple years, but the you see the tops...
Best to do it right, you want to make a full recovery and not continue to have problems. No guarantees in any scenario but it always best to...
Yes, they are perennial. However, the old plants die off after a few seasons and new ones replace them from the seed they drop every year. They...