Just a nice well kept quaint house.
My buddy got the 5.0 after bad experience with the 5.4. I think he is happy so far with it.
Yea so if the cats working which I don't beleive it's clogged it still works. I said the wrong thing. It's not switching slow it's just that it...
Yea it's the cat. I can follow the o2 outputs. It's laggy and doesn't clean up to the level it needs. It too closely mirrors the upstream O2 so...
:ups::dancer::rootintootin::banana::ups::makeitrain":makeitrain"
What are you talking about??:p:whistle::zip::wacky::loco: :crazy:
What's the compression? May need a carb rebuild. That's all I can think of.
There is one where the horse has 2 smilies around it and it's like a GIF and the 2 of them have sticks and alternate hits on the horse as the...
I have heard toys in general. ..not necessarily the 4.7. Juse referencing Google research...Probably stuff I read on toy forums. Toyotanation,...
If they don't sniff the exhaust it does nothing. I have a simulator in my sequoia cause I had a cat die right after I bought it. For $150 I...
Ok I just got caught up since MM responded. Kimberly. I will get you a label bought. MasterMech this thing will be inbound to you. Kimberly pm me...
I always love that smiley on the forums with i! Haha
Bring your tank down here then. :-) we can hang out and I'll give you a place to stay. Haha , remember that's onroad. Offroad is 20 cents or so...
Diesel has been close in price here and I had noticed awhile back was a bit cheaper. Then gas droped but I think gas has crept back up due to the...
That what he called it a glider. But didn't use that term as I wasent sure exactly and didn't know if folks here would know.
What rebuilding old engines or buying chasis and installing an older motor? This was just last summer I beleive he bought those 2 trucks. Brand...
No but those big trucks have their share off issues. Most all loggers I have that bought those tier 4 trucks have got rid of them or just bear the...
One think I don't like and miss about the modern logging woods. There is no smell of diesel exhaust in the air anymore. I like visiting the guys...
Haha. I was reading it and thinking at least I am not the one wanting the dude! Haha. Not that there is anything wrong with that (sienfeld...
LMM?