WOW, a stove that burns beer bottles. will711 would never have to buy pellets again! Kill his thirst, then heat his house........outstanding! :D
We do have one Rhode Island Red hen that "adopted" our park, but she only comes over once in a while. I think she'd be much better at filling a...
*46 here this morning :faint:
Wish some made it over to my yard....they eat a LOT of ticks.
As Dexter said, that stove will burn anything! :rofl: :lol:
Sounds good WS. If you have any questions on your CPM, give me a shout. I know that stove very well.
Same here.
Same here CF....not many honey bees last few years, but did notice a slight increase last summer, and many more this summer.....great to see!...
It sure is!!! AM FM Energy refurbs of the bay window stove go for $1100.00 I'd be jumpin' on that deal if I was buying a stove......you'd...
I think Turbo means that maybe they should be un-finished....then the moisture would just soak in. Probably need felt or something non-slip on...
:drool::drool:
:eek::faint:
:thumbs::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Not that I burning pellets now, but I didn't get on the forum to see that either. :cool:
Got some pretty good gusts today.....had the van I drive moving around on the highway quite a bit. But then again, it's a Ford:faint: Terrible...
Have a great time Doggy
I think Krooser and a couple other forum members are familiar with Earth Sense. Seems they weren't too concerned with the look of the firebox....
Great job bb :yes:
As most people here probably already know, if you speak to cust. service with ANY company that does business in the US, (and you're obviously...
:eek: YIKES! Unlike!