Hahaha....we ARE family. Maybe you're just getting a little dose of truth here (being 50, that's probably the easiest of medicine you're taking...
I'm betting Zap took that pic a while back and is going to update when he goes and gives it a look soon.... I sure do enjoy Zaps woodland pics...
I might be able to do just that......I'll have some ash soon.
nice install!
You know guys, I'm pretty sure both of you as well as many others were around at another place when I was building that chimney, so lemme tell ya...
Ok, let's see those flues and chimneys!! Here's the chimney for our Napoleon NZ3000......can't wait til burning season!! [ATTACH]
I've had people offer me $20 bucks a pop if I ever get them things made.... Damm you, Lowes. Damm you......
I don't know how I missed this thread originally, so please allow me to first apologize. Brian, I knew you were having some problems and you've...
Sure does. And gives off a heavenly aroma....
That's a very-easy-to-make rocket stove. And it's crazy how they catch on so quickly. Thank goodness for social media...lol The next dead maple...
Great score!
Looking good, Mike!
There's another one of my faves!!
Just remember Kimberly, a cord of wood is approx. 128sq ft. So measure your woodstack, multiply length x width x height, and divide by 128....
Posts like this one make me excited for Shoulder Season!!!
Me likey!! You just took one of my favorite little sheds and made it even better! Nice little nook to slip away too when "da boss" is cross with...
Posted to the FHC Facebook page!
I'm the same way. The back corner of my yard is my wood refuge....lol
That pic is a thing of sheer beauty, especially to someone who knows what it takes, like all of us here do..... I'm going to steal the pic for...
Good to see you posting buddy, nice to see the FURBABIES too!!!