Look at all those tabs open:eek:. It's a wonder your computer still runs with all that open!
Does it not have a draw bar? Or I guess you will have to build or buy a frame that hooks to the 3pt and has a ball mount. I made one of these to...
America is loosing many who have any skill or ability to do or make anything. I think that many of us who are on forums and many who are not are...
What the camera part?
He said high of 93 That makes a drought worse. We haven't had much rain ourself down here. Been ok the middle part but started out super dry.
Can't buy or build anything cheaper than those 4x8 trailers they sell. With wood you can overload them fast but offroad I wouldn't worry.
Deer season opened here in the low country 12 days ago for guns!!o_O:eek:
I went to NH once. My brother went to HS there.:rofl: :lol:
This week the mournings have been cooler and so has the evening. We have some drought stress playing into it but some maples are turning orange up...
Yea I meant to say welcome Lodged tree. I didn't recognize the the name and looked and saw your new. So welcome.
I have done plenty of bike tube I'm my life no issue other than pinching it with a screwdriver dismounting one time to make 2 holes to patch vs one
Love places that still can give service at a cheap price. I needed a tube in a mower tire. I tried one. Got tube pinched and twisted. Gave up and...
Was this a blind CL find or did the guy look you up to see of you wanted it back?
:eek:
I give you $100 and a partially disassembled wild thing in a case :p:whistle:
My farm property has a $35 bill with nobody there! Just a fridge and freezer plugged in and like 2 CFL bulbs half the night.
Not sure how you can do it? My power bill alone was over $300 last month. Heck without heat or AC it will still be in the $130 range.
Hope you used the 5% off coupon!! Just Google it if you can't find one in your email (if you ordered from them before). Plus buying online you...
Yep. And I hope your making more than $130 a month cause I sure have no idea how you can pay power, have a car and eat, let alone saw gas and...
It's also 2016 and not 1962 things increase in cost and your talking a rare specialty part now a days. Sure there easy to make and still probably...