I taught some rounds of hackberry who was boss, after work today. Perfect weather for it today. Hopefully the weekend will be more of the same so...
Nice! That will keep you busy for an hour or two or twenty. :) Also, welcome Fespo and intheBigWoods to FHC!
Good deal. What kind of work is it?
Awesome HarvestMan!
Thanks. My bride doesn't have anything attached so we minimized that probability. It's a 2000 Malibu. Thanks.
I thought so too, this is all they did under the recall notice we brought in.
What I dont like is the half hearted fix. All that to superglue plastic pieces. These are spare keys that rarely gets used. My wife has no...
I think they said the weight and motion of a heavy key ring was messing with the ignition switch, but I could be wrong.
The talk about recalls got me thinking about GMs ignition recall a few years ago. Almost 3 million vehicles recalled after over 100 people died...
I usually use the x27 on as much as I can, then break out my monster maul on the tougher stuff like elm. :)
Thanks man.
We took advantage of the roof to store my brides bike for the summer, but with fall approaching, wood will soon replace it. [IMG] I decided to...
Beautiful!
Welcome and great start!
Hope everyone is having a great day. Heading out to a wake for my brides long suffering uncle who passed away this week. Life is precious and...
Casa Bonita is fun. The kids loved it, and I'd go again. We had a long wait to get a table though. Maybe it's beyond what your time schedule...
I pm'ed you Boomstick
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I didn't get my feelings hurt at all, just wanted to make a point why the rules are what they are, because we...
Boomstick, This place was created to not have the back biting and snarky comments that too frequently result from political discussions. Every...
Awesome!! A gift from above!