I did that one year......waaay back when I was starting out. Quickly figured out the best way was to only crib it every 6-8 feet, helps stabilize...
[ATTACH]
Well, I just won 6 more full boxes, NEW IN THE PACKAGE!! These ones are even OLDER. Got these for 25 bucks!! If they work, I'm thinking a prize...
We will be doing a test later this week when they arrive. Stay tuned!! :D
Looking good, Mag Craft!!
Well, I was gonna say maple (actually DID but deleted my comment because I didn't look all the way through the post), yes the leaf nails it...
That's a dandy!! I'd be putting that in the "collection"......I've found railroad spikes, angle iron, barbed wire, anchor bolts, eye bolts,...
Welcome to the gang, Mook! Glad to have you!!
Still waiting for them to arrive in the mail. I hope they don't go "off" in the mail truck!! :bug:
I actually bought two unopened 3-packs, and two other full boxes. I'll keep one of the 3-packs as a collectible and I'll be using the others!!...
I gotta laugh at myself because, seriously....who gets a chubbie over a box of matches?? :loco: :crazy: THIS GUY....:rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Amen to that buddy. I'll actually enjoy striking up these babies!! I'm just hoping they've been properly stored, by the looks of the wrapper...
They were in ebay. There is a similar unopened pack like these, but they are dated 1970, and they're asking 84 bucks!!! Here is the auction I...
Scored a great deal on the best matches ever made......the old-school" strike anywhere" Ohio Blue Tips, in the original packaging. This is the...
Whoa!!
Beautify job, unclefess!! That kind of work is very near and dear to me. My buddy recently bought an LT15 mill, he's been running quite a bit of...
Try putting a slice of deli ham inside the trap too. Yellow jackets are carnivorous....... My buddy made the same trap as you, but he used Mt....
Looks good, Punk Wise! Can't wait to see it in person soon!!
Great pics, I'm gonna steal one or two and put them up on our Facebook page......
The "splitting" test will quickly tell you if it's Tupelo.....that stuff is a sun-gun to split, even with hydraulics..... I'm kinda leaning...