We had better luck. It rain, then it rained and so on and off all night. Looking out the window now, all overcast and beads of water on...
Dark now, but occasional tick tick on the stove's vent pipe. Still a drizzle with showers. Took the dogs out. Everything seems wet and there...
Enjoy yourself. I used to go there as a kid just to gawk at the skimpily clad tourist who were not so modest as the residents. :whistle: That...
[ATTACH]
How did you make out with the dog sitting? Great Danes are so big. You are a good guy for doing this for your friend.
Happy Birthdays, Someone has to get older.
Nice, but I hate to see your water bill!
:yes: That would do it. plus it keeps the wood off the ground.
That is one heck of a nice set up. You have to live in the country around here to do that or the neighbors object to the noise of the machine...
Now that is funny!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
x2 Took me a long time to catch on to this. We would cut this year for next year's burn and think we were OK. We were for some wood, not so for...
Have some at SIB in Jay ME. ! They are Maine Woods. Good enough for me anytime. [ATTACH]
Just had a big cloud burst. Man, that is appreciated. Looks like another storm right with it. Lucky this time. NO wind burst. Forecast for the...
Hope you get some rain, but not the gully washers and the wind. Seems we can't get one without the other. It is so dry here, I could hear wood...
Way too dry here. I am suppose to go to a wedding on Saturday. I think they are planning on it being outside. My cousins son's 3ed wedding! If...
True, and I don't anticipate it getting any better. We have a lot of traffic circles and roundabouts here. People misbehave while driving on...
I currently use two monitors for my computer. I'll have a movie going on one screen and be doing something like this on the other. also good for...
Seems to be the standard. I'm glad someone likes them. Seems you would have to have a mess of them to make a meal. Meanwhile, I'll just have...
Happy B-Day Smokinpiney and kappel15 ! Hope you are able to do something you enjoy.
and to think we eat those things. In there for who knows how long and still looks the same.