My old USMC (ret) trailer.[ATTACH]check out the bumper sticker[ATTACH]
Another "rainy day" promised for today by the weather man all week long, not a drop & blue sky's all day. Glad I watered the garden last night
I'm a little strange, if it doesn't eat grass & have a tail, I'm not interested. I think my Mom ruined me for fish as a child, fishsticks was I...
I think I've shown this before, but we call it our "kitchen":whistle: Just a good place for all the cooking stuff and some covered counter space....
I worried it was too long.
Building another little sleeping cabin for our camp. The camp is on the property but it's 12 min ride from the house in the truck. Having no power...
It tend's to scapl some and is not very easy to back up, but I've never had to sharpen it's blade:D[ATTACH]
Me too, it's better than television!
Nuttin wrong with that, ya gotta catch your winter rays when you can!
Sure as hell not been using it in this heat, I may as well talk about it. Made it back in the early 80's out of junk. The toolbox is handy as I...
Welcome Ashton, you might be the farthest "away" guy here, I guess it's your winter now?
Hey, I represent that comment:D[ATTACH]
Anyone else notice the "FHC>" on the post in Woodlands pic?:dex:
We've done everything we know that will usually bring rain, like put clothes on the line, water the garden, plan a weather dependant event, & even...
I'd love it. Got a new 8' blower for the tractor that needs a job :thumbs:.
Fill it to the bottom of the upper plug. Lower plug is a measley drain plug. Usually with a little age the seal go's and you'll only need the fill...
I know some of your tough bastards are splitting & stacking wood in this heat….. but I havn't hit a lick in months. Last year put me way ahead, so...
Prolly about 16 cords if you include all the pallets:D Very nice!
Can you still ride at Tower City?
….., or head to the "camp". No shirt, no shorts. Just pond:D