Got a sick household over here. Baby piney started with a runny nose over the weekend and now whammo! Mrs is sick, baby's got the poops and my eye...
Amen brother. We can't change the world but we can certainly try to lead our little ones down the right path.
So sorry about your friend genius. His service is not forgotten! My mother in law sent me this pic of baby piney at the beach today. This is...
Same problem here WeldrDave ! I received two texts today from different numbers (609 area code). Both were asking for more information on an...
Your definitely entitled to your opinion milleo . I agree with you (to a point) but these deer are by no means going to starve to death if she...
100% wild. They live on the edge of a creek right in a pretty good sized (wooded) neighborhood. I've seen it with my own eyes.
Thanks Certified106 and eatonpcat . This is the floor plan of the model we bought. Can't wait to spend some good quality time in it! [ATTACH]
Sold the boat this morning and put a deposit on a camper two hrs later! :banana:
This is at a friends place about 30 mins from me. She lives along a large creek but is basically in a pretty busy neighborhood. She's been feeding...
Thanks! We're buying a camper. Just figured it's a better way to spend family time. Plus the mrs and I want to visit areas we camped at growing...
My problem ain't fallin asleep but rather staying asleep. I wake up if a mouse farts and once I'm awake, it takes quite a while to shut my mind...
I know it aint a saw but i know some of you hoarders like boats! We decided to sell our Sea Hunt 20ft center console. It's a 2000 boat, motor...
That's a good load of logs! Nothing like delivery for the cost of ice cream. :yes:
Crop duster pilots have some brass ones that's for sure. We get the pleasure of watching a few different planes each year right from our porch....
That grill is awsome! :thumbs::grizz:
Well we went shopping on saturday and started looking at new. Didn't plan on new but the options they have now are unbelievable! Plus most of the...
We saw some snapper blues busting bait but they were gone in the blink of an eye. Hey i like ice cream too!
Hit the water again yesterday and got one keeper out of 21 flounder, 2 seabass and some robins [ATTACH]
Dad and I have been hauling a load of logs every couple days but it gets unloaded and will sit there until i really get the itch to cut and split....
Ya got a point there