It may be the black sheep of the maple family but you'd never know by the syrup! I have a few on my property that I tap. It makes a fine maple...
Welcome to the club Ashton !
Congrats on the new opportunity! Who knows maybe someday you'll get a chance to bring in Makita sales and service. I'd wish you luck but I don't...
Take the whole front of the saw off to remove the muffler???:headbang: That is BS plain and simple. Remove the bar and remove the case bolt...
Looks like in all my excitement to share with you gentlemen I forgot to mention that I did put the tach on the saw yesterday before I started...
It's such a nice saw it didn't feel like a lot of cutting:dex::saw: some cookies, noodling, and a side of bucking.... 3 course meal yesterday.
Yes exactly what the manager at my local HD tool rental told me. Thanks for the clarification I couldn't remember who else said it.
The saw does noodle very well! I split several large oak rounds down to a manageable size with it just yesterday. How much run time on average are...
The first Monday of each month new saws are listed for the locations they are available on the Home Depot website. Not every location will have a...
Iirc they put them up for sale on the first Monday of each month. This Monday is the first Monday of August so there should be some more available...
Corey some initial impressions of the spikes: They are about twice as thick as the stock bucking spike. A great example of high quality...
Nate I'll let you know what I think after a few more tanks with them on for sure. Looks like they will get the job done very well.
Well as promised the gory aftermath of several dozen cuts: [ATTACH] And the air filter[ATTACH] I'm pretty amazed at how clean this saw was after...
They'll make gooder kindling! It was a dry as a bone oak crotch that's for sure. Given all the dust it created the saw was surprisingly clean at...
Well the stuff that was supposed to come in the mail today didn't. Why? Because Post Office, go figure. Anyway, I got out to the woods and put...
Bottom line you got yourself a good runner and a parts mule for a pretty good price. If you decide you'd like more power for essentially the same...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: your one funny Greek dude sometimes!
I've worked on a few 029 supers and none of them had a decomp. Of course that doesn't mean they never had one. NBourque does the saw have a decomp...
Sorry yes some saws did come with reed valves. the 029/039 doesn't have them.
2 cycle motors don't have valves