Well, it won't be firewood, but I plan to take a chit-ton of pics. :thumbs:
Thanks Dennis. That's the plan for the week. Exhausted right now, though. I'll get some pics at the beach tomorrow. It was 93 when we got here...
This will be my morning coffee spot for the next few days.....I may have to share with oldest daughter though. [ATTACH]
do this, so blame him.........:D So, I mentioned us doing a long time coming vacay, and it's finally here. After about a 16 hour drive, we made it...
That came out great.
JENGA!
I just did that a couple days ago. Reclaimed part of the yard too.
So Jon, how many webs have you imported to your walkway? :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
:popcorn::whistle:
Just needs a bigger box. :thumbs:
Nuts for wires. :D [ATTACH]
More is gooder, right?
Ouchy
It's a real eye opener to see the difference between how wet wood and dry wood burns.
Hey BeechNut , welcome aboard! We see the guards, but the firewood...well, I don't see any. :whistle::D Messin' with ya'. That'll be a lotta'...
I wonder if the.22 woulda made an appearance? Dang vermin.:)
Guy on the right.....so, what seems to be the problem here? [IMG]
Oh no! KIDS!? Musta been kinda scary. Those things'll give ya' the heebies. :hair::rofl: :lol:
Whew. Close call, Dennis. :rofl: :lol:
I love happy endings. So Faceplant does have some use, evidently. Good on ya' Dennis, for taking the puppy back home.