Not wallet friendly ( from around $1200 up), and they bark fairly loudly as well. additional item needed is a Hi pressure pump (3000 psi ) $200....
The .177 will do the job also ( 10 grain pellet) flatter trajectory than the .22 , I have been using my old pump up Sheridan( .20 best of both...
Wouldn't be a problem if the various gov. supported your right to defense of any type- but that ain't how it works. Defend yourself and now you...
Only degree I have is from the school of hard knocks- I own a small machine shop , I make my own tooling, I can repair electronics, I can likely...
Well, It is possible, but not politically correct. It would be a political correction though.:headbang:
well that will help solve the evaporation problem.:thumbs:
Actually that is a Korean rifle ( Sumatra 2500 by Eun Jin) re-badged under the RWS name - it is a PCP style ( pre-compressed pneumatic or as some...
Being highly allegic to that scourge- I get itchy just reading about it.
I am having very good luck with my 40 year old Sheridan pump up ( .20 cal) I do not thick these are made any more. Maybe the Benjamin models...
The Stihl lands on the front porch -you land in middle of street likely followed by various assortment of items refer'd to as yours.
Be careful with that ram set- an acquaintance lost an Eye to one of those rigs where the fastener did not penetrate and bounced back-right through...
I have a vent stack on the roof- it is off set and narrows down to about an 1" or so at the offset, dang chippers keep filling it up with seeds,...
one piece at a time
Looks like my shop area I still have a 5, 3-4' dia x3' elm stumps and some other miscellaneous stuff from last fall as well as a cord plus (when...
Can be much worse than my 99 F350 V10 4.77 rear end- 8mpg empty or full or pulling the bobcat. Tad better down hill or with a tailwind.
Makita- same as Dolmar just different case colors. That saw has a cat in the muffler as such it tends to run very hot- Hot enough to melt the...
naw he's down at the employment office looking for work- likely in a different field. :rolleyes:
Canada Geese = Flying Carp
yep, ain't about size.
yes you would need to crack a valve open upstairs some where to drain it.