Heck yall almost have me talked into buying one. But like most of us I need anot her saw like I need a hole in my head!! And I don't really have a...
And a .44mag wheel gun in a chest harness!
From all the talk. I would go 6400 or the 6421 for the extra power. I personally would snap up one of those rentals for that money, seeing the...
Looking good
I am loading .30/06 for $0.75 a round. I am useing Accubond bullets which is where the price comes from. But you can't find those bullets for...
If you shoot 100 rounds a month and buy lee stuff it will be paid for quick....depending on caliber. If you just shoot 9mm it will take a lot...
I am pretty sure that's correct. I had to go verizon cause that's the only one worth anything. I had to make sure I didn't buy verizon unlocked...
That's so crazy. Around here verizon is the only good one all over. It's your only choice in the country and rural areas. ATT sucks hard in...
Not with Verizon it doesn't contain against my data I don't think? When my data is cut off I am pretty sure I can still get pics? Back before I...
Not true. Sprint network and ATT I beleive are different.
I have a larger metal tub one I got free. Has been used to mix con rete by a previous owner. I use it a lot for wood
I see it now that it's mentioned.
The dang things cost so much now a days for the deep ones!
But it's strange I listed the state, yet "none of those places look like a mitten".:thumbs::hair: Seeing you and HD are same place I know...
Out where your at there is ATT?? ATT sucks around here and all over the state here. There isn't a bit of ATT signal within miles of here. When nib...
If you were to need that food ever, so would ithers. Defending your food and self should be high on the list .
So are you stock piling ammo??? I thought from the sound of it at first you were but them I'm like maybe not?? Just cause you own no guns is not...
I said Minnesota but I mean Wisconsin. It anyway michigan does claim to be the mitten state. The top three results were which is the real mitten...
Just looked. Neither of those states look a mitten to me no does any of the others????
I figured it was some state shaped like a hand. Don't remember my geography from HS. I'm thinking Minnesota or michigan...but have to look.