AND I'M NOT BACKING DOWN ON THE TOOTH REQUIREMENT---COME ON!
GOSH--PHEW!!....DO YOU THINK DAVID LEE'S CHAPS ARE FIREWOOD RATED??
MIGHT AS WELL JUMP
TRICK OR TREAT GS
so continues the saga of the bachelorette--where is this good man? How will it all end? summer's here and the livin' is easy and I'm bettin' hard...
there was an echo--it was for sale--and basod say: man who pass up date with bachelorette loses hand...and will soon need same...
oh...I'm experimental in the kitchen
well...here goes the bachelorette from the fire into the frying pan it seems--and by the by...whilest you all were chucking it up I was out...
So....Dex--in a round about way that post was an encouragement--thanks--Columbus looked like fun and your family is great--hope all the fish...
wow just realized summer arrives today at 6:34 pm--nothin' like getting a fine haul of firewood coming home and striping down in the outdoor...
I got out my pink string and my rand McNally road atlas to see how far Columbus was from both ends and amazingly it is exactly 195 miles from both...
I'm willing to find out exactly what your skill set may be- GS---as I've said I'm low maintenance but my expectation level is fueled by my...
Morton's makes a good steak but a bacon sandwich with a slice of fresh tomato would be just as well--I'm low maintenance--off to get a load of...
would Columbus be 1/2 way? I don't think I should go all the way (to Lexington dopes)
the line forms to the right......
get out!! you do have the goods--I can't imagine those not being in demand by a collector or two and where does all the time come from for this...
WOW:yes:that's some nice ride there--do you have the horse to pull the wagons too?and is the old studie in the pic the worse of the lot or the...
what a nice selection of antiques--is that a rambler or the old French automobile that columbo drove all through the series--a pergot? something...
I know what I need--what do you need? I might have it
here's a pic of me and my stihl at a recent party--I turned my head right when the snap of the camera happened-pity--we were arguing whether the...