A good idea, simple for anyone to do.... Just don't pass out from the beer while the concoction is baking.....might end up with a bigger fire...
I used to race mountain and road bike back in the 90's, I was very competitive in the sport classes but simply didn't have the time to dedicate...
I've always said that farwood was like money in the bank!!
Very nice!!
Dat azz, though.....looks good!!! Looks real familiar to a couple weeks ago, don't it TurboDiesel cwn877 blacksmith Barcroftb Leadfarmer
Welcome to the site, Genius! It's a real simple spray mix. 3 parts apple cider vinegar 1 part olive oil Some minced garlic Put it all in a...
It's really simple....basically just 3 parts apple cider vinegar, 1 part olive oil and some minced garlic if you like. Mix it up in a spray...
So I'm at home and Mrs. Overkill is at work, I ask my kids what they'd like for supper........ "Dad, let's do some of that chicken with the spray...
I'd say, collectively, we're all millionaires! :makeitrain"
Yeppers! :saw:
Good stuff. I'm burning an EAB kill in the keyhole pit as we speak. Just dropped this tree a month ago, it's burning nice in the pit...... [ATTACH]
I did our entire house with PEX when we gutted and remodeled. Each water device has its own hot/cold run from the Maniblock. Very little issue...
:wacky:
I never get tired of Dave's woodshed pics......does a soul good!! Any problems dragging spiders in the basement, Dave? If I hauled wood in right...
looks like that tree has root-rot.....bad. look at the heels around the base. Or is it moss and lichens? Hard to tell on my phone. If it does...
LMAO.....I was thinking I was going to open up this thread and see something like "lay her down on the bed, on her belly, tell her to close her...
Truth^^^^^ I cut trees there, he ain't kidding....
Mines the same way......good God, I love my country girl.....
I'm betting is an low mixture issue, possibly a slight adjustment on the idle screw too... I highly doubt the crank seals are leaking yet, might...
PFFFFT.....:zip: