Wow, he'll of a tractor!
Lol! Surprisingly I still have some open space
Those Echo's are nice, aren't they?
Love the bench, I have to make one of those
According to my wife, neighbors, family, friends and the rest of the folks down my street, I have "ENOUGH WOOD", or "TOO MUCH WOOD". I now have...
YES!! TRAVEL COFFEE MUGS, GREAT idea!! I'm in for 1 or 2! Love travel mugs, I had a case of MACHRIA mugs made a few years ago! [ATTACH]
Was smoking a Romeo and J last week, just found this Ash presentation on my phone... ;) [ATTACH]
I'll give the 7th Capa a try, I'm on my way to Village Cigar right now... ;) Watch these: [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
So what kind of pipe tobacco do ya recommend?
WOW!! That is some FINE timber work in there!! Youza! I have a 3 or 4 pieces of some really nice looking Burl wood I got from a big Maples...
Taste buds are definitely different for everybody. You tend to like the Tatuaje's you have mentioned, and I have yet to find one of those I would...
Actually, I find the first 1/2 of the longer sticks (Churchhills..) are a milder smoke... comparably to the same brand/tobacco from a shorter...
Wow, this was an old thread..... blast from the past.... ;) Good luck with the new PH.
I've been smoking nothing but Padron's lately. Love them, but they are pricey, especially in the local sops. I'm trying to find a good source...
Holy walnut!!
You don't know a guy named "Dale" in Shanksville area, do ya?
That's waaaaaaay cool!
Super cool stuff in this thread! Wow. Wish I could post when I had my "first sled". :( Never had one, always wanted one. One day I'm...
Thanks, yep that looks like it! Haven't noticed a smell though... I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a wood eating beetle or something I had...
These things keep showing up in my stove room after bringing wood in... never seen them before. Anyone know what it is? It's about 1...